High class circular and turbine oil, based on mineral oils, for lubricating and cooling bearings and as hydraulic oil. Forms an even oil film, can be used in a wide range of temperature. Works as an anti-foam agent and water- repellent, no reaction with leak stoppers.
– sewing machines (central and spot lubricating); steam, gas and water turbines
– electrically driven generators, compressors and pumps
– hydraulic systems subject to water access
– air compressors with compression chambers oil lubricated (stationary systems-final compressing temperature up to 160’C, mobile system up to 220’C
– industrial transmission gears requiring oil class CL, HL and VBL